Get Email Updates
|Home > Donate|
Workplace giving is the easiest way to contribute tax deductible donations to the NARAL Pro-Choice Wisconsin Foundation.
Contributing at your workplace is easy and done through payroll contributions. Tax-deductible workplace giving is currently offered at over 100+ workplaces across Wisconsin. If you are an employee of one of these participating workplaces:
- Get a pledge form from your employer or HR department.
- On the pledge form you will elect to authorize your employer to deduct a set amount from each pay period.
- That set amount will be deducted until your pledge is paid in full.
Not an Employee of a Company with Workplace Giving?
Do you want to contribute to NARAL Pro-Choice Wisconsin Foundation but don't work for a company that offers payroll contributions to Community Shares' members? Two options are:
- Contact NARAL Pro-Choice Wisconsin or Community Shares of Wisconsin to set up a Workplace Giving payroll contribution campaign at your workplace.
- Contribute as an individual through the Community Shares website.
Setting up workplace giving in your office is easy. Visit the Community Shares for a step-by-step guide on getting started.
Community Shares of Wisconsin
Our workplace giving program is done through Community Shares of Wisconsin. Community Shares is the member-directed umbrella organization of NARAL Pro-Choice Wisconsin, along with over 60 more member organizations.
Workplace giving is a way for employees to become philanthropists in the community. It is also an easy way for people to keep track of their charitable donations. NARAL Pro-Choice Wisconsin receives 100% of contributions designated to us.
For more information on workplace giving, contact Victoria Boucher, Campaign Coordinator at Community Shares of Wisconsin at 608-256-1066.